At 925 Petals, we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while you use our website. We take your online safety seriously. We will not sell, disclose or share your personal information as collected on this website, with ANYONE. It is kept strictly confidential. 925 Petals will only use your information to help fulfill and deliver your order, to answer your inquiry, to notify you by email regarding your purchase or with a newsletter or a special offer, and to make your overall buying experience more pleasant.
The 925 Petals website https://valerias3.sg-host.com collects the following Personal Information (i.e. data used to identify you as an individual), as well as Routine, i.e. your non-personal data that does not identify you specifically, that we use for routine work on our website such as administrative and website maintenance:
- Information provided by you by filling out various forms on our website, such as when placing an order; subscribing to any of our services including but not limited to posting a comment or a product review anywhere on the website; entering a competition or promotion initiated by us; or completing an online survey;
- Your date of birth, whose accuracy we may require ensuring the compliance with the minimum age requirement to purchase merchandise from the website;
- Your name, email address, home address, credit card billing and shipping address(es), phone numbers, required to complete and fulfill your purchase order. Your credit or debit card information is not viewed or saved by us as the payment is processed by PayPal.
- Details of completed or incomplete purchase transactions (we may also use it to send you an email reminder in case of an abandoned cart);
- Any type of information you may provide when you contact us via a contact form on our website, our live chat or email, for any reason such as reporting a problem with the website or your order, or any other;
- Details of your visits to our including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, your 925 Petals account username and password, information about page interaction, visitor traffic data, demographics, location, and other data;
- Your telephone number that we may provide to our courier for speedier delivery service of your purchase through this Site and for order status tracking purposes;
- Information may be used for the purpose of authentication or identity verification;
- Information about your usage of this Site to help us make useful updates and improvements to the website;
- Information collected from our online surveys will always be kept confidential and never sold or duplicated. It will be used strictly to benefit our customers such as yourself, to guide us in creation of our monthly promotions and to help us decide which products to add to the website in the future.
We collect your information in two primary ways:
- We collect it automatically when you visit our https://valerias3.sg-host.com website or use our products and services, including our live chat.
- You give it to us when you interact with us using your Facebook credentials.
925 Petals may use your personal information details to process payments and ship your orders, and provide you with a personalized shopping experience. Any Personal Information that you provide, along with your user IP addresses, may be disclosed, at our sole discretion, to:
- Your local law enforcement agency, a credit reference or credit fraud prevention agency. They may keep a record of your information for fraud identification or prevention reasons.
- Where legally required to, to any legal or regulatory body as to comply with court orders and any other legal process.
- With other organizations and companies to protect the agreements, safety, security or property rights of 925 Petals, our sub-contractors, customers, and our website’s visitors.
While we do collect certain information about our website traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercially relevant information, we do not share it with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal and non-personal data for customer patterns monitoring and other internal studies such as marketing and demographics, for the purpose of improving our website’s functionality and design to better meet our online visitors’ needs.
In addition to disclosure purposes listed above, we may also disclose your Personal Information to:
- The entities who process, ship and deliver your order, such as merchants, warehouses, and shipping providers;
- Our service providers and subcontractors, affiliates and unaffiliated third party service providers, who may operate on our behalf or provide services to us, including marketing and advertising; website hosting and management; data processing; software development; information technology; accounting, audit, legal, and other professional services. Such service providers do not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
As a standard industry practice, 925 Petals uses “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Various settings are stored there such as your purchases added to the shopping cart, and those that personalize your online browsing and purchasing experience. Cookies are safe and cannot collect information from your computer or compromise your hard drive. We do NOT allow any third-party cookies.
For more information about selecting or deselecting cookies, please go to the Help section of your internet browser.
When you order from https://valerias3.sg-host.com, you will be automatically subscribed to our newsletter and given an option to opt out of our mailing list with an email newsletter and other updates that may be of interest to you. Choosing to opt-out of this service will discontinue sending you alerts for new products, its features or enhancements; promotional discounts and special offers; purchase upgrade opportunities; contests or other events of interest. However, if you elect to receive our email communication, we will use the information provided by you to promote our products and services via email.
Types of email content sent to customers:
Purchase transaction-related information, shipping notification, special deals, promotions, and company news.
How to unsubscribe?
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list anytime by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided at the bottom of each newsletter email.